Thursday, June 18, 2009

Salem..........and Ghost Horses..........

Last year when I was gone to the Region 4 All Arabian Championships, I posted the series Ghosts of Horses Past in Salem Even though I did get an anonymous commenter who accused me of posting fiction, this account is something I lived and I can't help but think of every time I show horses in Salem.

Since life has been chaotic here lately I didn't get my sh*t together enough to finish the series I had hoped on the "secret" colt. But I can't help but drop something interesting in here so my Wordless Wednesday post is a story of its own........but as usual, the details will be forthcoming sometimes..........soon, I hope.

In the meantime here's a little clue, if you haven't guessed already, MiKael Meets Richard...............the ghost horse



Visit Blog Village and vote daily for this blog with this link They are now measuring the rankings by votes out, so if you find my blog on the site, please click that link too to improve my rankings. TY

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah the mistress of suspense. Hope all is well, our first little open show with BB and April went very well considering MIchelle hasn't been in a ring for 30 years, it was Kendal's first show and only the second time in public with April. Will post a blog tonight I hope. Very hot here already 90s, seems hard to believe that in a week it can go from 50s to 90s. I am getting too old for this LOL>

    ReplyDelete