Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Look Back at Some Old Funnies...........

It's been a long day and my brain is too fried to be writing a post. However, an email I received not once but twice yesterday reminded me of a number of humorous gems I've previously posted. I thought now would be a good time to remind others about them too. What better way to wrap up a hard day than with a good laugh..........or two...........or seven...........

Rules of the Barn posted in February of this year is the most recent of the funnies I've posted over my blogging career. Of course, these rules are directed towards the horse............

Jesus and the Burglar also posted earlier this year, while not horse related, definitely gave me a good chuckle.

While on the subject of dogs we mustn't leave out Jasper and the Unbaked Yeast Rolls I must say I didn't see this one coming.

A humorous look at ourselves is healthy...........right?? And sometimes worthy of a good chuckle............so take a look at Only Horse people........can and will relate http://risingrainbow.blogspot.com/2008/08/only-horse-peoplecan-and-will-relate.html for just such a look.

The very first term from Glossary of Horse Terms certainly fits as I get ready to depart for the US National Arabian Horse Show.

I would be remiss in not including the Equestrian Weight Loss Program! If you can't imagine, take a look see for yourself.


To top it off in style the email that started this whole thought process of mine How Many Horses Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? If you can't imagine..........take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment