Monday, August 3, 2009

Touching Base



I got home from the C-Fair Charity Horse Show last evening and was glad to see that Blogger had co-operated this time actually posting everything I had scheduled. There's nothing more frustrating than scheduling enough posts for every day I'm gone only to come home and find them just sitting there still waiting.

I had thought I might be home early enough to write a post for last night, but I hadn't planned on the extreme heat of the week so no post was forthcoming. This morning my mind is mush and I suspect a wee bit fried. A "real" post will have to wait.

I just wanted to touch base and say, "It's good to be home. I can't wait to visit with ALL my ponies." I have missed them.........even trying Rhet. I can't believe how he's taken over my heart.



Visit Blog Village and vote daily for this blog Here They are now measuring the rankings by the number of votes out, so if you find my blog on the site, please click that link too to improve to vote for my blog. TY

1 comment:

  1. It's very good to have you back. I am anxious for any and all news. In your perfect and aggravating way you have left us desperate for news.

    ReplyDelete