Monday, October 19, 2015

Finally Progress.....Demolition in Pictures










An update on our progress will follow. As you can imagine it's been slow going. I didn't post these pictures the day they were taken because the demolition turned out to have issues, like most everything else in the rebuild but at least we got it started. I hope to find the time to get back to regular posting but that's been the plan from the beginning of this journey so time will tell but I am taking pictures and they may have to tell the story for now.There are legal complexities that may prohibit much else for a while.

The GoFundMe page has been closed out but we still need donations. I set up a CaillierFireFund through PayPal. It actually takes fewer fees and we don't have to rely on others or wait weeks to get the funds. I get notified immediately. I will be posting how the fund raising has gone and where we stand in rebuilding our home and our lives.

I miss you all and hope to be

6 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you guys. Hope your journey gets easier through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for brighter times ahead for you. How are all the horses? Hang in there. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have been in my prayers for quite a while; really glad to hear that progress is happening at the farm now. Really hope to hear soon that you'll be happy back at home & all this is the past by Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can just imagine the mess, glad its progressing and hope its quick you can get back to normal

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to hear from you , I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sue that was quite the sight to watch. I hope that you guys will be able to move on, now that the new place is there and in the process of being set up. Always in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete