Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A LIttle Delay

Sorry for the break in the story. Dave has hurt his back and is unable to do much in the barn so I've been trying to do what I can to help Lindsay take care of the horses. I won't say I'm good for all that much but I do get some of it done. By the time I get back to the house, I am way too tired to post.

Hopefully Dave's back issues will resolve quickly and I won't be pushing the envelope quite as hard as I've been doing. It's good to be doing more each day but not so good to be doing too much. I'm pretty sure keeping up at the pace of this last couple of days is more than the doctor ordered. I'll pick the story back up as soon as I can.

9 comments:

  1. OH Dear! Hope Dave is on the mend soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Dont do too much, and hoping Dave is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Dave's back. Hope he gets better real soon and don't over do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, when it rains it pours. I hope Dave is on the mend soon and that you don't have any other mishaps. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try not to over do it, you don't want a set back now. Hope Dave's back mends quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was closer...you need help! Wishing Dave the best in getting better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No need to apologise MiKael! Hope Dave's back mends quickly. Please don't over do it, MiKael. Tell Lindsey that I think she is amazingly strong to take on so much to help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Dave is feeling better soon and to both of you- Don't overdo it! Otherwise you will both be laid up. Then what? Sheesh!

    Just kidding, but you both need to be healthy... For you, for Lindsay and for the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure hope Dave is better soon. Living with a chronic bad back, I know how limiting it is. I wonder if you could ask the local 4H club for help?

    ReplyDelete