Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dragging



It's been a week since I arrived home from the Region 4 All Arabian Horse Championships and my butt is still dragging. I don't know what I thought I was doing taking four horses but that was way too much work for this old broad. I can't seem to recoup despite my early departure to bed most every evening.

Granted those eight days with no more than four hours of sleep on any given night would have been tough even in my younger days. But I just can't remember when I have had such trouble catching up. At this rate it'll be weeks before I'm back to normal again..........that is if there is a normal for me.

So I apologize for my floundering blogging as of late. I've had the best of intentions but they seemed to get lost in the fog in my mushy brain. I never have been able to crank out blog posts when my eyelids are drooping. There must be some kind of connection between those sagging lids and brain function for me. I can't imagine why that is, I used to get great inspirations when I was half asleep. Getting old is indeed the pits!

Visit Blog Village and vote daily for this blog with this link They are now measuring the rankings by votes out, so if you find my blog on the site, please click that link too to improve my rankings. TY

6 comments:

  1. Yep. Getting old stinks. And when you do have a sleep deficit, it seems impossible that you'll ever be able to catch up. There's just too much to do and not enough time to sleep or rest.

    Take Care of yourself....your photo is precious! Foals are addictive!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Rest UP!! ;)

    Heres hoping that you will be up to speed and feeling strong again soon MiKael. I know all too well how crappy it feels to be that worn down. Trying to zap you "sleeeeeep" vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries, post when and what you can.
    Here's hoping you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How right you are! I am also reluctantly learning a new respect for the biology of aging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what u mean and all I can say is ditto!!!!!

    Rest up and hope you get to feeling more spritely soon. (((Hugs)))

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya! I cannot be deprived of sleep or my sense of humor dwindles in direct proportion to the amount of sleep I lack!

    Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete