Friday, March 13, 2009

Freaky Friday........for me anyway...............



It's been a long day and I didn't get nearly enough done. Dave had a minor surgery today and he's not a really good patient. What is it with some men anyway? I think the stress has me too pooped to post so I'm off to bed instead of writing..........Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Wish me luck! I'm probably going to need it.

I love this picture of Legs. Just looking at it makes me smile......after a day like this the smile feels pretty darn good. Did I mention this horse is now going awesome under saddle?


Visit Blog Village and vote daily for this blog Here They are now measuring the rankings by votes out, so if you find my blog on the site, please click that link too to improve my rankings. TY

5 comments:

  1. Mikael, I hope you get rested up and feel better tomorrow. You always have a lot on your plate of things to do. Yes, that picture of Legs makes me smile too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK MIKael! THinking of you and Dave out there, and hoping you had a much much better day!!! ;)

    Great shot of Legs- cant wait to hear more on how he is going for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a great photo of Legs! He's so handsome.
    Take a break once in a while, you deserve it! And it's okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MiKael, I am playing catch up again!! I hope your day improved on Saturday and Sunday, I know exactly how you feel.

    I have certain pics of my horses that make me smile too, sometimes you just capture that quirk that they have personally.

    ((((Hugs)))

    Lori

    ReplyDelete