Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday..........errr umm Thursday!





Also, please keep in mind the deadline is fast approaching for the next Carnival of Horses here on Feb 1. The deadline for submission is this Friday.
Submit your blog article to the next edition of carnival of the horses using our carnival submission form
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page

There have been a few entries trickling in, but still more are needed. The only theme is horses.....posts can be humorous, silly, educational, true stories, you name it.....




Visit Blog Village and vote daily for this blog Here They are now measuring the rankings by votes out, so if you find my blog on the site, please click that link too to improve my rankings. TY

4 comments:

  1. Just wondering about the blog carnival thing... can anyone join? And do you pick one post or a couple? Does it matter how old the post is?

    ps - I can't believe I still haven't caught up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cdncowgirl, yes, you bet, anyone is welcome to participate in the carnival. It does not matter how old the post is and you can submit one or a couple if you would like. Be prepared, when you submit your link it will also ask you to say a few words about the post. Those words are used like a subheader for the post right underneath the link. If you have questions or problems please let me know. I look forward to getting your entries.

    Patrice Farmer, they were definitely bright that day. I don't get to see them often but what a treat when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids!

    I'll have to come up with something for the carnival, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete