Friday, October 3, 2008

Life...................sometimes a whirlwind




Life has been crazy here lately. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride and I'm not sure when the ride's going to stop..........or if it's going to stop. I've been so busy I haven't had time to touch base with my friends or post on my blogs, both of which I miss.

Today's a prime example. Between picking up hay this morning, two loads of horses hauled to be worked with a trip to Tacoma sandwiched in between to pick-up grain, my truck was tied up all day. Just scheduling the truck was enough to make me crazy without keeping track of what each of those six horses needed to be worked and then what was being accomplished with that work. I was meeting myself coming and going. It's a wonder I didn't come home a horse shy..............or did I??

Then add to that changing Dandy from western to hunter in less than 24 hours so he can go to a show next weekend and pack a little girl in the walk trot class......which also meant that Rachel's classes needed to be changed from western to hunter so that the horse wouldn't be confused and not move out for the walk trot rider.

I rolled into the driveway here around 8:30 this evening with my second load of Arabian horses from over at Richard and Angie's place. It's no wonder I'm not sure which end is up. So the details of all this stuff will just have to wait for another day to post..............for now I'm headed off to bed. I'm hoping things will slow down here a tad this weekend and I'll be able to get caught up. If my feet can just catch up to my brain, I think I'll be good and things might settle down a bit.....but then maybe not. Stay tuned........this could be a quite a ride.

Visit Blog Village and vote daily for this blog Here They are now measuring the rankings by votes out, so if you find my blog on the site, please click that link too to improve my rankings. TY

5 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady. Don't wear yourself out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes...I think you are boardering on having too much going on. You are already not feeling well. I know you have to do everything, but everything you have to do seems like too much for just one person. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grey horse, I think I'm passed worn out. I'm hoping I'm going to build up some stamina here. Don't know if that's a joke or possible but for now it keeps me holding on.

    onthebit, in a way it feels good. I'm thinking maybe, just maybe I can see the light at the end of the tunne. I sure hope I'm right and it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez welcome to my life, with my dad, the fall and the lack of meds I have been feeling the same, hope we can get some kind of normality back soon I miss our chats and your stories. I've given up on the TO DO list coz it was just getting way too long.

    Take care of yourself.

    Oh yes don't forget to sign up on Blog Village they have finally started the new month and you arent on there yet. You were beaten out of first place this month!!!!!! Thats a first in a few months, gotta get all your bloggers to use the link to view your blog and knock all the others out of the ballpark!!! After all this IS the best blog in the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. greetings... sounds like we're all in the same boat.. or barn :) between innkeeping and horsekeeping ... we're dancing as fast as we can.

    Time expands to include it all
    be well all
    gp in montana

    ReplyDelete